Who we are
LandingPay.com is a product of Pomar Ltd. a limited liability company registered in England and Wales, and will be referred to as "we" or "LandingPay.com" or "LandingPay" from now on.
If you need to contact us
You can do so by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can close your account at any time by emailing us.
- Your data will be backed up regularly.
- If there is a significant outage, you will receive a full explanation of the circumstances and what measures will be taken to prevent a recurrence.
- If LandingPay ceases operations, you will be given no less than 30 days notice.
- You have the right to receive an explanation, and when possible advance warning, if your account is throttled or cancelled for the reasons outlined below.
- You will be treated with respect and discretion.
- You agree to use LandingPay only for lawful purposes.
- You will not add LandingPay functionality to a website without its owner authorising you to do so, or if you are adding LandingPay functionality to a hosted website, you will seek the account owner's permission.
- You agree to not exceed the allocated transaction quota defined in your chosen subscription plan.
- You will not attempt to connect LandingPay to payment providers you have not been authorised to access.
- The registration information you use to create and account is truthful, accurate and up-to-date.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login information and accept full responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- You agree to contact us immediately if you detect unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security.
- You will not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the LandingPay. Likewise, you cannot use LandingPay if you intend to build a similar or competitive product.
- We have the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue LandingPay, without being liable to you or any 3rd-party.
- We're not liable for any any direct, indirect or consequential losses or damages that may come from using LandingPay.
- We have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection to the product.
- We can terminate your account for lack of payment.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
When using LandingPay, you must not introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material that's malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not try to gain unauthorised access to LandingPay, the server on which it's stored or any server, computer or database connected to it.
You must not attack LandingPay in any way. This includes denial-of-service attacks.
We'll report any attacks or attempts to gain unauthorised access to LandingPay to the relevant law enforcement authorities and share information about you with them.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Changes to these terms and conditions
Please check these terms and conditions regularly. We can update them at any time without notice.
You'll agree to any changes if you continue to use LandingPay after the terms and conditions have been updated.